Sports psychology is a branch of therapy that focuses on helping an individual achieve peak performance and focus.
The tools gained in working with a trained therapist in sports psychology are helpful on the athletic field, in the business sector, improving motivation, managing stress, and achieving peak performance.
Being a former professional tennis player, Dr. Prolman’s superior athletic background combined with over 25 years in working with top athletes and senior business executives makes her an outstanding sports psychologist.
- Captain of the University of Michigan Tennis Team
- Kentucky State Women’s Champion
- Gold Medal Winner in the Israeli Maccabiah Games
- 1997-2001 Ranked #1 in San Diego
- 2002 Ranked #2 in the U.S
- 2002 Ranked #6 Internationally
- 2018 Silver Medal Winner US Open Championships Womens Doubles
- 2018 Bronze Medal Winner US Open Championships Mixed Doubles